Featuring 14 years (1995-2008) panel data for 40 countries with 11 country clusters. Giving insights to various questions like:
1. Which region has the highest national intellectual capital?
2. Which country ranks #1 in national intellectual capital over the 14 years? Is it still #1 recently?
3. Does this panel data have some indications for the 2008 financial crisis in Iceland?
4. Does the resource-rich Germany have better national intellectual capital than the resource-limited Austria?
5. Is there a potential for the past ocean superpowers – Portugal and Spain to regain their past glory?
6. What are the key elements for sustainable national intellectual capital?
and many more…